Christmas Thoughts...
My friend Hunter shared this today, and I thought it might be something all of us might appreciate, especially this time of year.
I saw this quote the other day and really loved it..... " I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses."
This is such a happy time of year but can also be so difficult for some who are experiencing loss and sadness. May we find time in our busy-ness to share our God's love with those who really need it.
Anna, This is a beautiful quote. I hope you are well. I think about you and pray for you. Do drop a line and let me know how you are doing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Victoria Walker
Thank you so much. I graduated in May and took my last class today. For all you did to help us, I sincerely thank you.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Anna